Last post today, I swear!
- Medea by Euripides ★★★★
- The House at Midnight by Lucie Whitehouse ★★ + review
- Bright Air Black by David Vann ★★★★★ + review
- Marlena by Julie Buntin ★★★ + review
- I See You by Clare Mackintosh ★★★★ + review
- My Name is Lucy Barton by Elizabeth Strout ★★ + review
- Dead Letters by Caite Dolan-Leech ★★★★ + review
- Lincoln in the Bardo by George Saunders ★★★★ + review
- Swimming Lessons by Claire Fuller ★★★★ + review
- Are You Sleeping by Kathleen Barber ★★ + review
Best: Bright Air Black by David Vann
Runner up: Dead Letters by Caite Dolan-Leech
Worst: Are You Sleeping by Kathleen Barber
Poor Medea is the only thing that didn’t get a review. Alas! Still a pretty good reading month. 10 books and 9 reviews. Not bad for working full time. Who needs sleep anyway?