I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by the lovely Bibliofiles13 – thank you! Go check out their blog if you haven’t already, their book reviews are great.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15).
- Include this set of rules.
- Inform your nominees.
7 Facts About Me
1. I have a freakishly good memory… I read this exchange from JK Rowling’s The Silkworm last night and sent it to three of my friends who all replied immediately being like ‘that is literally you though.’ (Nothing spoilery in this dialogue.)
“Go on,” said Culpepper noncommittally.
“You’ve got a cousin called Nina who works for Roper Chard–”
“How the hell do you know that?”
“You told me,” said Strike patiently.
“Few months ago when I was investigating that dodgy dentist for you.”
“Your fucking memory,” said Culpepper, sounding less impressed than unnerved. “It’s not normal. What about her?”
2. I try to set a TBR each month but I’m such a mood reader at heart. I definitely believe that ‘this came to me at the right/wrong time’ is a very valid experience to have with any given book.
3. I’m currently making an effort to use Twitter more often, so feel free to follow me @paceamoregelato for hopefully bookish things as well as pictures of my cats and me complaining about seasonal allergies.
4. I went to Tulane University in New Orleans but I never had to evacuate for a hurricane. The only #hurrication that happened those four years was in the fall when I was abroad.
5. At my last count I think I’ve met either 21 or 22 online friends in real life.
6. I swear a lot… a lot, a lot, a lot, so I’m actually proud of the fact that my blog has managed to not be terribly profane so far.
7. The only cars I’ve ever owned have been stick shifts. The few times I’ve driven automatics, I always forget to put them in park (why is that a thing?!) and then have a momentary panic when they don’t start.
Though I will obviously not be offended if you skip it.
Have a good day, friends!