- The Friend by Sigrid Nunez ★★★★★ | review
- The Cassandra by Sharma Shields ★☆☆☆☆ | review
- The Power by Naomi Alderman ★★☆☆☆ | review
- The Heavens by Sandra Newman ★★★☆☆ | review
- Assassin’s Apprentice by Robin Hobb ★★★★☆ | review
- Sister Outsider by Audre Lorde ★★★★☆ | mini review
- The Color Purple by Alice Walker ★★★★☆ | review
- The Parting Glass by Gina Marie Guadagnino ★★★★☆ | review
- Bad Blood by John Carreyrou ★★★★☆ | mini review
- Say Nothing by Patrick Radden Keefe ★★★★★ | review
Favorite: Say Nothing by Patrick Radden Keefe
Honorable mention: The Friend by Sigrid Nunez
Least favorite: The Cassandra by Sharma Shields
FEBRUARY TOTAL: 10
YEARLY TOTAL: 25
A bit of a mixed reading month, but it did give me a new book for my ‘favorites’ shelf in Say Nothing, so I can hardly complain. Anyway, a quick housekeeping note: you may have noticed that I’ve started using Book Depository affiliate links in my posts. I did have a bit of a moral quandary about this as I try my best not to support Amazon (which does own BD, unfortunately), but without going into too much detail, things in my personal and professional life have not been going too well recently, so I figured what the hell. Please do support your local indies whenever possible, but if that isn’t an option for you for whatever reason, clicking these links will give me a few cents here and there, which is so appreciated!
Currently reading: Cleopatra by Stacy Schiff (ahh this one keeps getting pushed to the side for more urgent reads, but I am enjoying it), The Island of Sea Women by Lisa See, Daisy Jones & The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid.
What was the best book you read in February? Comment and let me know!