- Divide Me By Zero by Lara Vapynar ★★★★★ | review to come for BookBrowse
- The Whisper Man by Alex North ★★☆☆☆ | review
- Find Me by André Aciman ★★★★★ | review to come for BookBrowse
- Unbelievable by T. Christian Miller and Ken Armstrong ★★★★☆ | review
- All My Puny Sorrows by Miriam Toews ★★★☆☆ | review
Favorite: Find Me by André Aciman
Least favorite: The Whisper Man by Alex North
OCTOBER TOTAL: 5
YEARLY TOTAL: 92
Other posts from this month:
- Nonfiction November 2019 recommendations
- Not a post, but I also did a Twitter thread with some recommendations for Novellas In November
This is one of the slowest reading months I’ve had in ages and I don’t even know why. I mean, I think part of it is because a lot of the books I’m currently reading are 500+ page beasts, but still… I think 5 books is the fewest books I’ve read in a month since I started blogging. And I haven’t even finished one of them, technically! Work has been stressful and life has been stressful, but I’m really dissatisfied with how little I have been reading lately, so hopefully next month will be an improvement.
I just had to scroll through my Twitter to make sure there were no life updates I was forgetting about. It’s true, nothing at all happened in the last month aside from the aforementioned stressful things. I watched a lot of Love Island.
Know My Name by Chanel Miller, Royal Assassin by Robin Hobb, Cassandra by Christa Wolf, The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater, Villette by Charlotte Bronte. I will finish all of these books in November, so help me god.
What was the best book you read in September? Comment and let me know!