- Cleanness by Garth Greenwell ★★★★☆ | review
- The Body Lies by Jo Baker ★★★★★ | review
- The Man Who Saw Everything by Deborah Levy ★★★★★ | review
- Cove by Cynan Jones ★★★★☆ | review
- Know My Name by Chanel Miller ★★★★★ | review
- Notes to Self by Emilie Pine ★★★☆☆ | review
- The Ruin by Dervla McTiernan ★★★★☆ | review to come
Favorite: The Man Who Saw Everything by Deborah Levy
Runner up: Know My Name by Chanel Miller
Least favorite: Notes to Self by Emilie Pine
NOVEMBER TOTAL: 8
YEARLY TOTAL: 100
Other posts from this month:
Among all the other books I’ve been reading since August/September, I’ve also added Disappearing Earth by Julia Phillips, and I’m Afraid of Men by Vivek Shraya (which I should have finished by now but only I could manage to drag out a 2 hour audiobook to last over a week). Both are great so far.
What was the best book you read in November? Comment and let me know!