- Saltwater by Jessica Andrews ★☆☆☆☆ | review
- What Red Was by Rosie Price ★★★☆☆ | review
- Travelling in a Strange Land by David Park ★★★★☆ | review
- Little Gods by Meng Jin ★★★★☆ | review to come for BookBrowse
- Trick Mirror by Jia Tolentino ★★★★☆ | mini review
- The Glass Hotel by Emily St. John Mandel ★★★★★ | review to come for BookBrowse
- Daughter from the Dark by Marina & Sergey Dyachenko ★★★★★ | review
Favorite: The Glass Hotel by Emily St. John Mandel
Runner up: Daughter from the Dark by Marina & Sergey Dyachenko
Least favorite: Saltwater by Jessica Andrews
JANUARY TOTAL: 7
YEARLY TOTAL: 7
January was not a great month for me: personally, professionally, as a reader, none of it. So I don’t have a whole lot to say here! I did end the month with two books that I absolutely adored, so that’s always exciting, and reviews will be coming very soon. Thank you all for bearing with me as I’ve been very behind on blogging lately; I haven’t been reading a whole lot and tend to find myself gravitating away from ‘filler content’ for my blog, so sometimes that naturally leads to weeks-long hiatuses. Hopefully February will see my triumphant return.
What was the best book you read in January? Comment and let me know!