I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Sarah – thank you!! Everyone go check out Sarah’s blog, she’s so lovely and has great taste in books and we also like all the same horror movies, so that has to count for something.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15).
- Include this set of rules.
- Inform your nominees.
7 Facts About Me
1. Maybe people already know this, but in case you guys don’t….. a public service announcement!! The ‘pace’ in my username is pronounced like ‘PAH-chay,’ not the English word ‘pace.’
2. I’ve apparently watched 60 movies so far this year and I have literally no idea how that happened.
3. I don’t believe in astrology at all because I am the most un-Aries person to ever exist. I’m not competitive, I hate conflict, I’m kind of timid, I’m not very optimistic or loud or courageous… I can definitely be impatient though. So at least I’ve got one Aries trait.
4. I have very bad luck with cars. I have had the following misfortunes befall me: flat tire, running out of gas, car accident, being pulled over, having my car towed, having my car damaged by the truck that towed it… ironically I am a pretty decent driver?? This is all probably proportionate to how much I drive, which is definitely more than the average person.
5. Bagels are my favorite food.
6. My Myers-Briggs type is either INFJ or INFP….. I don’t think I’m necessarily one or the other 100%. Whether I’m more J-type or P-type depends entirely on the situation.
7. The hardest reviews for me to write are the ones where I loved the book. I end up feeling like I’m just using the same superlative adjectives over and over. I struggle with this even more than reviews where I just found the book sort of okay. Those tend to be easy for me for whatever reason. (This fact is brought to you by: the ungodly long time it took me to write my ridiculously short review of The Absolutist.)
I’m not nominating anyone as I’ve done this award before and I’ve decided to only nominate on ones that I’m doing for the first time. Anyway, thanks again, Sarah!