I was nominated for the Unique Blogger Award by the wonderful Steph who you all should really go follow if you aren’t already.
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you
- Answer the questions
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award
- Ask them 3 questions
What is the lock screen and home screen on your phone? (I’m just curious)
Ok…. listen…… there is something you all should know about me and that is the fact that I am unapologetic Colin Farrell trash.
(My home screen is just one of the boring default iPhone ones, I don’t like a busy home screen.)
What’s something you were really into/obsessed with when you were a kid?
Horses. I was That Horse Girl for a decade from ages 7-17. I worked at a barn in exchange for free riding lessons, so I spent most of my time around horses. My horse Tommy was a white Arabian and he was very pretty:
What was the best birthday you’ve had?
I don’t know if this is actually The Best, but my 20th birthday comes to mind. I was at school in New Orleans, and the weather was gorgeous (around 80 and sunny which even for New Orleans is good for March) and there was some basketball thing going on in the city (lol I am clearly not a sports person because I still don’t really know what it was aside from ‘some basketball thing’) BUT that meant that there were all these free concerts going on, so two of my friends and I took the streetcar downtown and saw The Black Keys for free.
- Where’s the farthest place from home that you’ve traveled to?
- What is your favorite fictional relationship? Either romantic or platonic.
- What is one food that your town/state/country is known for, and do you like it?