- The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson ★★★★☆ | mini review
- The Incendiaries by R.O. Kwon ★★★★☆ | review
- The Dreamers by Karen Thompson Walker ★★★★☆ | review
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley ★★★★★ (reread) | mini review
- The Lies We Told by Camilla Way ★★★★☆ | review
- Conversations With Friends by Sally Rooney ★★★★★ | review
- The Dry by Jane Harper ★★★☆☆ | review
- How To Be Safe by Tom McAllister ★☆☆☆☆ | review
- Magpie Murders by Anthony Horowitz ★★★★☆ | mini review
- Ghost Wall by Sarah Moss ★★★★★ | review
Favorite: Conversations With Friends by Sally Rooney
Honorable Mentions: Frankenstein by Mary Shelley, Ghost Wall by Sarah Moss.
Least favorite: How To Be Safe by Tom McAllister
NOVEMBER TOTAL: 10
YEARLY TOTAL: 120
November was a good reading month, but it was also a good month in general because I got to spend a week in the Bahamas, which was gorgeous!
Currently reading: The Penguin Book of Japanese Short Stories, Vita Nostra by Marina and Sergey Dyachenko, The Third Hotel by Laura van den Berg.
What was the best book you read in November? Comment and let me know!